04 February 2009

What Conservative Censors Tell Us About Their Fears

I have been toying around with the idea of creating something similar to Person to Person Offense for for various publications and websites. I really have enough on my plate as it is. I really need to try to convert things so that they are more peer created which has always my intention.

But I have noticed some things about a couple of publications that I thought might be useful. I have noticed that both New Majority, which I discovered carried entries by Newt Gingrich, and Commentary seem to censor non-offensive post. Though the Contentions section seems to be less censored.

Obviously, they can post or not post whatever they want anywhere on their site or nowhere. But I think that I have perceived, on both New Majority and Commentary, against arguments that suggest that efforts by Conservatives have not made America safer, and that efforts by neo-conservatives, have not made Israel safer. So, these must be arguments that they fear.

Use this technique on the conservative blogs and sites you monitor to find out where the site operators think their weak points are. Why work hard when your competitor is pleased to do the work for you.





No comments: